RTBJJ Association Requirements

Association Description

PAY ASSOCIATION DUES

The Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association is a world class organization dedicated to promoting the martial art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu around the world.  With superior instruction and guidance from Professor Renato Tavares himself, the Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association offers a comprehensive approach and methodology for both teaching Brazilian jiu-jitsu and running a successful and profitable Brazilian jiu-jitsu martial arts program.

Benefits

  • As part of the RTBJJA your Academy will be part of one the fastest growing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Organizations in the world.
  • Receive quality instructions according to the standards of Professor Renato Tavares and the RTBJJA.
  • Special Association Only Training Events, Seminars, Camps and Belt Testing.
  • Discounts on Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu Jitsu uniforms, patches, t-shirts and merchandise. These items can be purchased during seminars at a discounted rate and can be sold to students for a profit.
  • Official printed Rank Certificates endorsed by Professor Renato Tavares. As an official member of the association you will receive an association certificate authenticated by Professor Renato Tavares. This certificate will show your status with the organization as well as list your belt rank.
  • Seminars: Ability to host Seminars with Renato Tavares as well as his official Association Black Belts. As a member of the Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association, you will benefit from the strong network of Black Belts Professors that are available both nationally and internationally for Seminar instruction.
  • Instructional Support: as a member of the Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu association, you will have access to a wide variety of teaching and coaching training materials. This includes access to a state of the art streaming video website with an extensive searchable archive of instructional content, Instructional DVDs, Belt curriculum and Belt testing requirements, and various lesson plans for you to use in your gym.

Requirements

  • Monthly Fee: Each school is to pay dues annually of $100.00.   To ensure proper growth and instruction each school will host a Renato Tavares seminar at their facility 3 times per year.   A minimum of 3 times per year is required for each school,  if you have another school in that area then it will be a minimum of 5 times per year.
  • Seminar Requirements: Flight tickets, Hotel, meals and a minimum of $1,500.00 per seminar. Seminars usually run $50.00- $65.00 per person. Anything over the minimum of $1,500.00 is considered a profit. 70% of the profit will go to me and the school will keep the remaining 30% of the profit.
  • Rank: you must be at least a blue belt to become a Renato Tavares Affiliated School.
  • Belt Test: All belt test will be done by myself. Prices are as follows: Blue belt $70.00, Purple belt $100.00, Brown belt $150.00 and Black belt is at no cost.
  • Training Uniforms: Official Renato Tavares Uniforms with the official association patches must be used by all students and instructors while training at Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Schools. The Training Kimono/Uniform needs to have matching color pants and bottoms.
  • Belt System: Every Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School must follow the belt system from the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF).

Additional benefits

  • The Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association provides not only the cutting in Black Belt instruction, but also the leadership and guidance needed to help your academy grow as part of our BJJ family
  • As part of the Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association you will learn how to effectively teach jiu-jitsu as well as make your BJJ academy and program grow. Learn how to attract new students, maintain existing students, and network within the global Renato Tavares Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu community. Our mission is to grow this organization into the most distinguished Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Organization in the world.  Through hard work, consistent training, excellent instruction, and teamwork we can all achieve this goal.

*The RTBJJA name and logo may be used for any websites, promotional items or on the window of the academy. Its not to be used as the main logo and does not give the rights to the “American Top Team” logo. However, if your interested in the ATT affiliate program as well please call Renato Tavares at 754-214-2351.